- Pinned Topic
Here is a basic guideline of how to Import NinjaScripts. To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.
- Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
- From the Control Center window select the menu tools > import > Import NinjaScript
- Select the downloaded .zip file
- NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.
- After importing successfully, don't forget to restart your platform for the first time before using it.
Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'
Login or Sign up to post a comment