Error on order execution

Posted 28 days ago by Prashant Tiwari

Please don't post any personal or confidential info (like machine id, payment details etc) here, rather submit a ticket related to those queries from above menu.

Solved
Prashant Tiwari

Hi,

I am getting attached error on backtesting using market replay. I am using NT 8.1.1.7 64-bit and HA scalping strategy.

Can somebody please help?

thanks,

Prash

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by

Support Agent posted 24 days ago

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your reply. From the information provided and screenshot, I can see that it's trying to place an order above the market. It can happen when live or market replay price is moving fast and as NinjaTrader platform detects it shows that massage. it's not an error, rather info pop up window to inform you about this. From the screenshot, I can see you are testing using Playback account on market replay data, try to test the same place using normal 1X speed, instead of max or higher speed, that should solve the problem. However, if you want to see where and how the market bid/ask price is moving, you can also add Price Line indicator which is a default indicator in NinjaTrader platfor. This would explain why you are seeing that massage. If you are using very small Stop loss or PT, you can increase that as well for testing to avoid fast moving price disruption. You mentioned that you are using default settings, if that's the case then it shouldn't have any PT or SL or any ATM strategy. Default settings execute orders using market order which shouldn't show this error. So, if you are still getting this error, then please do send a full screenshots of your full settings.

Sincerely,

Rize Capital Support

0 Votes

Prashant Tiwari posted 26 days ago

I am using default settings except time filter. And yes I used 8.1 file.

0 Votes

Support Agent posted 26 days ago

Hi,
Thanks for your notes. 
Could you please confirm when you downloaded, you downloaded the strategy for 8.1 version from the download page?
Also, please upload the screenshot of the settings you are using for us to review.
Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Sincerely,
Rize Capital Support

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment