HA Scalping Strategy

Posted 4 months ago by Jeremy Grantham

Please don't post any personal or confidential info (like machine id, payment details etc) here, rather submit a ticket related to those queries from above menu.

Solved
Jeremy Grantham

I am having issues where the strategy is closing the current position, but then not opening a new positon. For example, using it on the 3-min HA chart. The strategy has me in a long position. After several green bars, the chart prints a red bar. Upon close of that red bar, the strategy closes my long position, but then it does not open a new short position. Please advise. Screenshot of settings attached. 

0 Votes

1 Comments

Support Agent posted 4 months ago

Thanks for the screenshot and info.

First thing I can observe is, whether you have already restricted the trade entry with your time ranges or not. If it's then, it won't place any further trade. 

Having said, if it's within time range, then it will only open a new position when a bar colour has changed after exiting current position rather than immediately. Thum rule is, it has to have a change of bar colour for simple execution. i hope that clarifies. You can also watch video tutorial at https://rizecap.com/strategy/rchascalpingstrategy-premium-strategy/

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment